ID help

AlohaReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2024
Messages
128
Reaction score
88
Location
Waterford
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its tough to be definitive without a microscope photo, but does anyone have an idea what I'm looking at? I just (mostly) got rid of a MASSIVE GHA outbreak and then this yellow stuff came in. Any help is appreciated!
1000008270.jpg
1000008269.jpg
1000008271.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new