ID help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jadgrider
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jadgrider

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
92
Reaction score
150
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200726_195954.jpg

Just looking for some input on what this might be.
Thanks!
 
Anyone?
 
I would have said a very young fungia but the tentacles dont normally branch like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new