Id if possible

  • Thread starter Thread starter pastelball
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pastelball

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
301
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this frag up about a month and a half ago and can't remember the name.

Also have this one.
Thanks for any help.

ATTACH=full]418930[/ATTACH]

1478166345257.jpg


1478166458766.jpg
 
Now if I remember correctly the first may have been a oregon tort. It's little more blue and purple
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new