Id my clownfish please

  • Thread starter Thread starter techhnyne
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

techhnyne

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2017
Messages
529
Reaction score
149
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i need help ID this clownfish

4303EE27-6E62-4F21-85BE-93329ACD1F25.jpeg
 
Yes i just bought them. What does white stringy poop mean?
 
Intestinal parasite, feed food with metroplex and focus. 1 scoop of metro, 1 scoop of focus to 1 tbsp of food, feed for at least 14 days. It may take longer.
 
oh wow I hope not, I hope they are just under fed.
what is a good feeding schedule for clownfish? also how long after they eat do they poop? this way i can know when i should be looking
 
Clown fish are normally piggies and will eat how ever much you feed them, I feed mine twice daily
 
about how long after feedingdo they poop?
 
what will you be feeding them on? I feed mine a variety of packet, pellets, live and frozen and couldn't say how it takes to go through them.
 
I feed a mix of pellets and brine shrimp
 
Mine usually do there business not long after they eat, and I agree with above, try and feed them a varied diet. Mine get Frozen (brine, blood worms, spirulina) soaked in garlic and pellets and I'm debating adding a little fresh food in there as well.
 
Load em up with food and see how you get on, but you may need to be prepared to treat them.
Going back to the subject, what were they sold as?
 
Yeah I reckon you could be right on the Ultra Black Ice.

Were they not labled when you bought them?
 
Yeah I reckon you could be right on the Ultra Black Ice.

Were they not labled when you bought them?
No they were not lables and the store owner was not there and the kid working didnt really know because nothing in the store is labeled though he said black ice then said wyoming white haaa
 
Good luck getting them fed, let us know how you get on with fattening them up.
i noticed they really only like the brine shrimp vs pellets
but prob my **** pellets what should i try feeding them?
 
I bought Fauna Marin Ultra clownish pellets and they love them, I found soaking food in a little garlic was a great way to get them started on something new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new