ID my new Indonesian SPS

Euphyllia97

FOWLR and reef member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
1,539
Location
Belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

Bought some new sps today and looking for a proper identification. I have some clue of what they are but would be nice to have some confirmation.

A8F5DAE4-B732-4AE6-A5CE-CE529C6DFBC0.jpeg 9473E5C1-F731-4C11-8C25-EFABF030E0BA.jpeg 4AFF7E2A-F5F3-4B11-BD7C-CC240ECBA52B.jpeg 666E29DD-6E69-4F19-A617-9BE4E9C47B1B.jpeg
 
Looks like a mix of pocillopora, stylophora, and seriatopora
 
I’m still not sure about the second picture... I was considering a type of seriatopora aswel
 
pociliopora verrucosa

seriatopora guttatus

last two look like stylopora pistilata


Those woukd be my guesses
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new