ID/name needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter York1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

York1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
308
Reaction score
289
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this frag a few months ago and can not remember what it was called. Any help on a name is appreciated
IMG-1278.jpg
 
Reminds me of chicken nuggets.
Or I might be just hungry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new