ID needed for these sps

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Messages
3,832
Reaction score
1,795
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like their names if they got one just out of curiosity. Some need to zoom in to see. Thanks

A5C18677-38B2-42C6-83B6-6A1F954046CF.jpeg 2321B88C-8BAF-4B8A-B435-C216B4C8DEBB.jpeg 4152BC16-F96D-4CFB-96DB-D1B015C1D007.jpeg
 
Top: left uncertain, middle possibly the ORA MIMF blue bottle brush, right Pinky the Bear or similar
Middle: no idea stag
Bottom: green tenuis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new