ID not sure if this is LPS or SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scribe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scribe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
342
Reaction score
7
Location
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got these two pieces as freebies in a recent order. Trying to ID them. I think they are the same just different color morphs. Hopefully the Picts are clear enough.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1394321704.558675.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1394321717.631780.jpg
 
Both are Pavona, considered LPS by most.

It's one of those LPS/SPS borderline corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new