Id on a couple coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mudder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mudder

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2017
Messages
497
Reaction score
2,963
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

Could use some imput on a couple Coral please..:)
20190518_103443.jpg
20190518_103531.jpg
 
I was thinking maybe a Garf Bonsai or Valida but only guessing on the first one as well

second one I had no idea lol..LFS sold it to my wife as war coral..and was pretty sure that was wrong..:)
 
thanks for replies

I was thinking possibly a Leptastrea or Cyphastrea..but it could be a chalice as well as you said .unsure

The wife got 5 frags for me for our anniversary while I was at work..she dipped them(luckily) and put them on a frag rack in my DT..grrrrr instead of frag tank..now I have aptasia I am fighting...sigh...but it was the thought that counts
of course the LFS she got them at some of the people are idiots
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new