iD on free zoanthids

Trust

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Nightosphere
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I ordered some other corals I also got an extra zoanthid or similar coral.

I’m having a hard time finding information on these: unlike my other zoas they are much larger and have a prominent stony base. They do not have a round bulbous appearance when contracted and instead depress aborally into the corralite. Does anyone know what these might be?

After moving them from quarantine they are opening a lot slower than my other corals so I want to make sure I’m giving them proper placement.

Note: They haven’t opened fully so it’s hard to see exactly what they looked like before, but if they do open under the current conditions I’ll take a pic and add it to the thread.

IMG_0742.jpeg IMG_0741.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new