ID on these....

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChiCity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChiCity

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
5,392
Reaction score
5,680
Location
holy see
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
IMG_3339.JPG
IMG_3335.JPG
.... pods.

I have literally TONS in my fuge
 
Looks like amphipods to me? Free food for your fish if they get in the DT!
 
That's what I was thinking, just needed the reassurance from you good people.

Gracias
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new