I'd on this piece?

fragmiester

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2015
Messages
44
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what this is?
uploadfromtaptalk1459276237657.jpg
 
Acropora microclados?
 
Same family. I'm just giving an un-educated opinion, the structure looks the same. I have one that has a pinkish body with yellow corallites.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new