ID please? Darth Mauls? KO Nightmare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ygon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ygon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
254
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
dmcolony.jpg
dmfrag.jpg

I believe these were mislabeled at the LFS as Darth Mauls. I am pretty sure now that they are not. They are crazy bright, they are the same color and brightness as the skirts on my Utter Chaos as a reference. Any help would be appreciated. : )
 
Not a k.o. , kind look like mauls that have been under a very strong mh... Look almost orange, and I always see mauls as red... Just my .02
 
Not a k.o. , kind look like mauls that have been under a very strong mh... Look almost orange, and I always see mauls as red... Just my .02

They are actually under LED's but you are right they definitely look orange to me as well. I have a another strain of Dart Mauls and they are definitely different, no where near as bright.
 
with all the different maul type coming around it's hard to tell i just call them darth mauls
 
I didn't realize there were different strains of mauls. Appreciate all the responses.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new