ID please

cattlegirl7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
464
Reaction score
610
Location
Mustang
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needing help with this one. One picture is under blues and the other is under whites. Any help with ID would be great.
1000014990.jpg
1000014802.jpg
 
It's very similar to a valida. Not a garf bonsai, they have green polyps.

I have a tri-color valida.
Second Pic not very good... I was showing another member the under-growth/dying effect from lighting/shading.

20240923_185530.jpg PXL_20241016_194756337.jpg
 
It's very similar to a valida. Not a garf bonsai, they HSBC green polyps.

I have a tri-color valida.
Second Pic not very good... I was showing another member the under-growth/dying effect from lighting.

20240923_185530.jpg PXL_20241016_194756337.jpg


Yes..almost like that. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new