ID Please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jetson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jetson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
3
Location
Wichita
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this frag up from one of the LFS near me, but no ID. I’m guessing maybe some kind of chalice, but not sure what if so. They weren’t sure of the type of coral at all to be honest. I’m more curious about what kind of growth to expect than anything. So what did I get?

IMG_2371.jpeg
 
Looks like a favia to me, they grow pretty quick ime.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new