Id please

Cryptocaryon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
76
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I recently got some Berghia nudibrancs to clear put what i thought was Aiptasia bothering my Zoas, on closer inspection it seems to not be Aiptasia. Anyone know what this is and how to remove it from the zoa colony.

Thanks in advance

20260609_132413.jpg
 
Hi all,

I recently got some Berghia nudibrancs to clear put what i thought was Aiptasia bothering my Zoas, on closer inspection it seems to not be Aiptasia. Anyone know what this is and how to remove it from the zoa colony.

Thanks in advance

20260609_132413.jpg
Looks like Pulsing Xenia to me but i could be wrong.

1781023154018.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new