Id please

  • Thread starter Thread starter navila06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

navila06

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
812
Reaction score
11
Location
Meridianville Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be in the wrong place, but I need an ID on theselittle white dots that are everywhere in my sump. Any help will be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 1394404338385.jpg
    1394404338385.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 1394404355200.jpg
    1394404355200.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 1394404370423.jpg
    1394404370423.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 1394404384305.jpg
    1394404384305.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 151

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new