I'd please

  • Thread starter Thread starter FarmerTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
6,551
Reaction score
25,643
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a few I'm having trouble identifying.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1415153692384.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415153692384.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 172
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415153707938.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415153707938.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 168
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415153722198.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415153722198.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 172
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415153736110.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415153736110.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 170
Odd why some of the pictures are sideways.

I think the first may be a miyagi tort.

2nd is similar to a cali tort but has a green ring surrounding the polyp on the terminal growth

3rd I have no clue and suspect it's not fully colored yet

4th I thought was a Hoeksemai
 
1) miyagi tort
2) cali tort
3) still don't know
4) blue tenius
 
1. Most likely A. austera
Acropora austera. Corals of the World - Photos, maps and information about corals and reefs
2. Just A. tortuosa. Nothing else.
Acropora tortuosa. Corals of the World - Photos, maps and information about corals and reefs
3. This one is going to be difficult because you have a stunted broad growth with new fast growth growing on top of that. From the looks of the new growth I would guess A. cytherea for now.
Acropora cytherea. Corals of the World - Photos, maps and information about corals and reefs
4. Looks like it might be closer to A. formosa.
Acropora formosa. Corals of the World - Photos, maps and information about corals and reefs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new