ID please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetItReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
1,434
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello- I notice these on one of the Rocks, any idea what these are- good or bad? Thanks!
dots.jpg
 
Nerite snail eggs
I have 4 Nerites but these are on the rocks months ago, would say 2-4 months. I wonder how long it will hatch but these eggs got to GO, I will scrape it out! I don't want anymore snails. Thanks!
 
They rarely hatch in reef tanks; they're a tide pool snail and the eggs are typically laid in brackish water.

Unless you scrape them off, they'll be there a really long time.
 
They rarely hatch in reef tanks; they're a tide pool snail and the eggs are typically laid in brackish water.

Unless you scrape them off, they'll be there a really long time.
As long as they do not hatch I am good. Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new