ID please

Jordangiesb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
74
Reaction score
74
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
32445057803abc0b4fde85208aab04ab.jpg
 
It's kind of hard to id that one because it is growing strangely. It appears to be in some very strong flow.

If I were to guess I would say either a valida or something similar that's growing a little elongated. The radial coralites make me lean that way.
 
It's kind of hard to id that one because it is growing strangely. It appears to be in some very strong flow.

If I were to guess I would say either a valida or something similar that's growing a little elongated. The radial coralites make me lean that way.
Weird cus it's not in a ton of.flow.. And no matter where it has been, it's always grown that way...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new