ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter bgallagher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bgallagher

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2014
Messages
31
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a really bad habit of buying a crappy looking piece of coral and nursing it back to health. Here is my lasted project. Starting to look better but not sure what it is. Does anyone know?
7ecd9289ada7af9fb68d732040bf1881.jpg
 
I'll see if I can get a better shot. The color in the picture is a little deceiving. It's more of a brown color but the guy I got it from said it was blue when he got it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new