ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter sundog101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sundog101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
994
Reaction score
651
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a millepora? I'm new to sps and not good with names:rolleyes:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks!
 
Looks like an unhappy milli. Put in a spot and leave it alone and it will color up for you after a while. Some take longer than others but millis are pretty tough if your tank is setup correctly. I have one that just recently colored up after 2 months, I put it in a spot and left it alone and it's coloring up to a nice deep pink.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new