I'd please

  • Thread starter Thread starter nano_reez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nano_reez

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
39
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for an id on this "assorted frag".
8856b2347d3dc911bb5e52ef7c4e064d.jpg
 
Stylophora?
 
I would say stylophora. I attached a pic of my green one for your reference.

1458929074582.jpg
 
I have a purple stylo that is in a low flow area & its branches are longer & thinner than my green one, which is getting tons of flow.

1458933086447.jpg
 
Here are some pics of my ReefGen Milka Stylo. Polyps are denser on stylo than birdsnets. JMO

Left Stage 121615.jpg


View attachment 332724

Bluetip_Plumcrzy 121815.jpg
 
Thanks for all the input. I love the pictures. Some day I hope mine gets that big lol.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new