Id please!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Norman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Norman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2016
Messages
43
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
 
sponge
 
The piece feels like a sps are sponges typically rough like that and I don't see any openings for water to flow through like I read sponges have
 
Sorry for hijacking your thread but I can't figure out how to start one on my own please ID. Sold to me as a lepto but with the eyes I think it might be a chalice, with the tag I assume it was farm raised from somewhere.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1470620192.745635.jpg
 
I have no idea what it is but to start your own thread you go to fourms click the catagory you want and then at the very top left corner you will find a post new thread button.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new