ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter donnievaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

donnievaz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
983
Reaction score
742
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
File Sep 08, 12 50 31 AM.jpeg
File Sep 08, 12 49 47 AM.jpeg
File Sep 08, 12 51 08 AM.jpeg
This is a progression from when I got the frag about 3 months ago to now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new