ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter zeeGGee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@truffle22 not in Florida are you?
Have a frag for sale local
This was couple weeks ago when I fragged it.

FYI this can be quite aggressive towards other corals and will encrust over them. I would keep it separate from other SPS.

IMG_4658.JPG

No I am not in Florida in in califlorida! California sorry I find my self funny. Thank u for the offer it is greatly appreciated. Zeeggee and I are good friends and he lives close (just never been other to see his tanks). So I'll get a frag from zeeggee. Other wise I'd be all over ur frag trying to get u to ship it to me :) Happy Reefing thanks again for the info on my future coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new