ID please

Vincent100

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
1,820
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got today can't remeber the name as I was buying a few bits
Not a good pic at all and frag had only been in tank 20 min it's pink and green if that any help
If no one can get an ID I'll take better pics tomorrow
Thanks

image.jpeg
 
My Lfs wanted more money for this than all the other frags £25 for this and £15 or £20 for the others
Does that make any sense to you , he said something about it but I wasn't taking it in as I had my mind on the rainbow acan frag that I had just got , must start taking notice lol
 
Yep rainbow stylo
Thanks guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new