Id please

Lonely reefer's

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
571
Location
Bay Area,CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick this large frag up a few weeks ago for testing,it seems doing ok but I have no clue what it is

IMG_1031.JPG
 
Hard to tell color but looks like a Millipora.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new