ID please ???

Myteemouse

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
913
Reaction score
5
Location
Tacoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sept27008.jpg

same top down
sept19047.jpg

another one top down
sept19053.jpg
 
I think so too
It is by far the fastest grower in my tank
And on top of it all I got the original frag for free LOL
That piece was only 3 inches in may with two little starts of branches..now it's like about 6 inches
base to tip!
I love it!!
It is even prettier in person...
 
After much research and looking at endless pics it's some sort of A. austera
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new