Id please

anthonys51

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
402
Reaction score
183
Location
kings park, long island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e4a0b5ddcd30fe2dec9222d0dfac385d.jpg
e879ccb0dd6ddb6d66b5dfd679dd6900.jpg
4257e002f8b0eaf4abd1e6940973f97f.jpg
 
Both H.crispa and H.malu have those raised process on the column they look like white bumps and they are called verrucae, I do not see those in the image.
What color is the column? It's a beautiful anemone.
 
BTA.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new