ID please

midnightclown

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2017
Messages
46
Reaction score
39
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't remember what my clowns are called can y'all help me out thanks [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

84388c7a8035e083dffca6f742616bf5.jpg
 
My initial thought was some kind of onyx, but most true percs look a bit more similar so that's why I pushed that species... they could have a little onyx in them though
 
My initial thought was some kind of onyx, but most true percs look a bit more similar so that's why I pushed that species... they could have a little onyx in them though

I also think they are true percs. But then again I have no idea lol. Well they are now true percs lol. Now I need names for them. My midnight pairs names are Batman and Ms. Robin [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
c2f09d51f264e5cdeda8a7a32fff7c1a.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new