ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Temp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Temp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
116
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if this is a sponge. I may have to take a picture tomorrow when tank lights are on. But I pressed it with a turkey baster and it deflated and looked like dirty water came out of it. I believe it's a purple sponge but looking for anybody that knows more then me. Also, should I scrap it off or just let it be. It's the underside of a cave.

6d6764c453a076b31945d5e7f3fe874d.jpg



d443898ef60642157971da11102b1d30.jpg
 
Looks like a very unhappy Cyphastrea.
 
The one on the bottom of the upside down u live rock. Top half of picture.
 
Looks like sponge to me. :-) I would definitely leave it be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new