ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Murr7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Murr7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
264
Reaction score
213
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this guy in the sump and it was spewing white particles which I thought might be eggs. He is pretty big the shell is about the size of my thumbnail.
IMG_20170708_111759.jpg
 
Looks like a stomatella
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new