ID Please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RandyT5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RandyT5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
83
Reaction score
101
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had this coral for about 8 months, went from a teeny stick to this, I'm not sure exactly what it is, kind of slow growing.

Thank you!

received_285716808694087.jpeg


received_314068032697112.jpeg


Edit: polyps are bright green, base is a dark purple/brown. Sorry for the blue pics, at work and don't have better ones at the moment!
 
Update kind of. It's encrusted quite a bit in the last few months, I think it's a bonsai, what do you guys think?

received_1470563149755009.jpeg


received_568966336883762.jpeg
 
Thanks for confirming! Its colored up a lot the last month or so, It's actually been one of the easiest frags I've had.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new