ID Please

ChadmRoman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
458
Reaction score
159
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi picked this up from the lfs today. The person told me it was the first time the ever got it in and only knew it was from Malaysia and called it orange branch. He was going to show me a picture and description of it by I forgot abt it.

Hoping someone can provide some information on this.

2F987855-B120-4454-B97F-7B4F497A7893.jpeg
 
Any chance you could get a better pic? Looks similar to branching Tubastrea, but more narrow than any I've seen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new