ID please

Ssdangeranger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
145
Reaction score
20
Location
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone ID this mushroom.

image.jpg
 
Nice little ricordea florida. They stay pretty small, usually 2-3 inches across, but individuals can get bigger. Easy care, don't tend to be too invasive.
 
Again I'm not expert so my advice may be completely wrong but it has to do with the "tentacles" near the mouth. If they come all the way up to the mouth it's Yuma and if they stop a little before the mouth it's florida.
 
I'm just going off of color and pattern. That's a classic florida. Never seen a yuma that looks like it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new