ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefs4life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefs4life

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
210
Reaction score
149
Location
Mahopac, NY 10541
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, I've had this coral for a while but I'm really not sure what it could be. I'm almost leaning towards a Lantana coral but I don't think it comes in this color pattern. Let me know, thanks.

20220108_143442.jpg
 
Final pic is Acropora austera. The other two and the purple staghorn need to grow out further prior to ID.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new