ID please

NickHolmes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
202
Reaction score
168
Location
South Africa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spotted this after removing a pocillopora. It’s hard so I’m assuming it’s sps but I don’t have any colonies that look remotely like it. Thumbnail size
F2510951-2CF1-40BD-994A-3CE65DBB6993.jpg
 
Any chance you had a spawn? That would equate to a 1-2 year old colony, based on size and appearance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new