ID pot favor?

  • Thread starter Thread starter boogiesnap
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

boogiesnap

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2023
Messages
180
Reaction score
56
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1353.jpeg
 
Just looks like an amphipod to me - good guy and there are likely many more. They are algae eaters, detritivores, and fish food.
Thank you, that’s what I thought too. I put him back.
Odd I haven’t ever seen em though, it’s only an IM 20G peninsula.
 
Check at night… they like to do their scavenging when it’s safe. They’re quite good at hiding. If you ever do get the chance to watch them up close, they’re pretty cool little guys. The ones in my 4.8g tank will dig little burrows one grain of sand at a time. It’s pretty cute, tbh.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new