ID request

  • Thread starter Thread starter gbru316
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gbru316

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2022
Messages
896
Reaction score
1,589
Location
Melbourne, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased 2 frags from TSA -- one marked "misc acro" and the other from an SPS mystery bag. Any ideas?

Misc Acro.jpg


tasteslikesnozzberries.jpg
 
Last edited:
did you buy these online or in person?

In person, I tried to match them up to online offerings — I think the second one most closely matches TSA Snozzberry.


No clue on the first one.
 
In person, I tried to match them up to online offerings — I think the second one most closely matches TSA Snozzberry.


No clue on the first one.
even if you bought them online. they should’ve been labeled behind the black “covering”. perhaps go back and get a second opinion from an employee?

snozzberry seems accurate.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new