ID these acro please

  • Thread starter Thread starter smh254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
1,144
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's hard to get the designer name of these. I'm just looking for something close so I can look it up online.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1452266299.187860.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1452266346.019925.jpg
 
To me the first looks like a tort maybe a type commonly called yellow tip. The second looks like maybe a samoensis
 
First I would agree looks like some kind of Tort or Austera, really hard to say at that size though

Second looks like some kind of Sarmentosa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new