ID THESE MUSHROOM

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I know these mushrooms are redactus. Just wondering what kind The red ones. I don't know if they're high-end ultra I got them. And they were like trying to split. It seems like one of them and it has like a full circle in the middle and it's only the sides of the mushroom and also guts are coming out of the mouth and the foot. Can they repair from that? I'm thinking that they can

43b652cd-a070-4967-940e-5d8e54fc466c.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new