ID this acro please..

deepseasurfer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
95
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this piece as a reef raft wolverine I only have one picture bc I haven't had time in the picture I looks like a tint of green but in person it is a lime yellow bright yellow without a doubt if anyone could help I'd appreciate it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424947765.307462.jpg
 
maybe a green tenius acro not sure how long have you had it and have you noticed any color change
 
I have had it for two weeks and no it is bright bright yellow polyps extending great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new