ID this acro please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wtyson254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wtyson254

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
555
Reaction score
410
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it as a browned out mariculture colony from my LFS, was wondering if anyone knew what it was. It has super long polp extension. I have included pics of it in my (blue spectrum heavy) tank with and without a blue light filter. Pics on iPhone 13.
37E420F3-5001-44CF-88A5-87F8F8AAFAB1.jpeg
9DCB5E7E-EF5F-420D-8E38-8BD4A4F471BB.jpeg A7F25847-09EB-4D31-8B56-88D714180B90.jpeg
 
That’s what I originally thought, but the diameter of the offshoots is much larger than my other Millipora. Like almost as chunky as my humilis. It looks like a hybrid of the two?
 
Here is a pic of it from when I first got it (white heavy daylight spectrum)
71F0C7D2-01C6-4B92-B332-4D37ACB9490D.png
 
For size reference
 

Attachments

  • 7472AE76-7186-4205-B757-28064ADEDCDE.jpeg
    7472AE76-7186-4205-B757-28064ADEDCDE.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 45

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new