ID this Acro pls

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hypnotize
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hypnotize

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
151
Reaction score
88
Location
Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acropora-spp.-20.jpg
 
actually i´m looking for the scientific name ^^ i got the same acro wild from australia in neon green. I just didn´t have a pic atm
 
That was my first guess also, after looking closer it didn't seem to be a loripes
aqasy3u2.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new