ID this coral please

ctylermast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Messages
144
Reaction score
78
Location
virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was given them from someone that was taking down a tank. I believe they some sort of mushroom I’m sure, can anyone verify? And do they look relatively healthy , seems like the mouth is protruding often.
IMG_3632.jpeg
 
I was given them from someone that was taking down a tank. I believe they some sort of mushroom I’m sure, can anyone verify? And do they look relatively healthy , seems like the mouth is protruding often.
IMG_3632.jpeg
They are some form of rhodactis mushrooms. I’m not sure what the trade name would be. Maybe Supermans?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new