ID this coral? Stylophora?

Fishfreak_MA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
46
Reaction score
13
Location
The Berkshires, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic. I bought like 10 frags on sale at an LFS last week and I forgot the names of half of them lol. It's more pink with blue fuzzy polyps in person. Thanks in advance.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new