id this favia pls???

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
156
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what kind of favia is this?not mine but my friend wants to know..thanks
favia.jpg
 
so both are prism favia or crown of jewels prism favia?
anyone has a dragon soul to share i wanna see what it actually looks like thanks
 
There are all the same, just look different sometimes. I had one, I called it Woodstock Favia.
 
If you want to see the "definition" of Dragonsoul, go to reeffarmers, they have pics and description of the supposed "real" dragonsoul.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new