I'd this sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter thabizness
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thabizness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
180
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this off a $10 frag rack as a 1 inch mystery sps. Anyone wanna solve the case?


65ccbe7f3b9a4291869097529893353f.jpg
 
Nice snag! Looks like it's in great shape,
 
It's my longest living sps and has taught me a lot over time. It's survived multiple crashes and moves. I have also fragged large cuts off of this.

Now I know what it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new