iD this worm please

  • Thread starter Thread starter alonso24k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alonso24k

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
142
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
417bc54b109b07450e73e627c86c37d1.jpg

c6777ac473908189312d1060b0a25cb8.jpg

Just pulled this from my tank!!
 
Throw it in a little water and take a couple more shots?
 
Carribean Fireworm?
 
Sorry, by like KJ stated, it kind of needed some water to be able to ID it. I think y'all are correct with your assumption it's a Caribbean, though.
 
Still a little hard to tell, but I think it's just a common bristleworm, the Caribbean.
 
Still a little hard to tell, but I think it's just a common bristleworm, the Caribbean.

Thank you! Whatever it was I'm glad it's gone. I will be dipping and will quarantine everything before I switch to my new tank. I was talked into buying live rock from a lfs on my first tank, new one has all dry Fiji rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new